Deer Hunting Forums banner

Post Your Ride.good,the Bad&and The Ugly

19K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  JohnRDnPA 
#1 ·
HERES MINE 05 CHEVY EQUINOX AWD.2 1/2IN SUSPENSION LIFT THAT I FAGRICATED MYSELF(THEY DON'T MAKE LIFTS FOR THESE)FIRESTONE DESTINATION A/T'S AMERICAN RACING RAZOR CHROMED ALUM WHEELS.STAINLESS BULL BAR FITTED WITH 2 KC NEXT GENERATION 8IN 150WATT LIGHTS.LUND BILLET GRILL.ONE OF A KIND IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS.

See less See more
#32 ·
Great pics flexi, I love jeeps there is nothing like them. I bought a 73 cj 5 in 1980 and just sold it about six months ago. It was like a member of the familly I had it so long I needed the space. Man we used to have some fun in those things.

#33 ·
cool pics.we had an old willys jeep at camp.that baby was a die hard for sure.

#39 ·
Flexj/Buckshot, oh yeah it can do some slingin' and it won't ever get stuck during the "average" day of riding but when you go out looking for trouble I mean serious trouble it may get stuck. My next project is a 4" lift kit and bigger badder tires and an exhaust system that turns it into a harley.

#44 ·
as long as your ok that looks cool.

#45 ·
Yeah, I was kinda askin' for it. Both myself and the jeep came out relatively unscathed. The drivers side front door got pushed in a little further, but I had the jeep in a similar position in the spring that got the dent started. Actually had a pretty good time trying to push the limits a little. It's nice to find out what the jeep is capable of before tipping in the sand versus on the rocks somewhere else.

#47 ·
here is a couple of my Fav. ride & my new baby since gas prices went through the roof I got rid of the silverado for a grand prix & that is nothing to write home about
2004 Harley Davidson lowrider fuel injected with many extras & stage 2
kit

#50 ·
deerhuntgirl
I have yet to haul a deer in my Grandprix (lucky my buddies have trucks)
but I since I got rid of the truck I have said if I get a small one I would put it in the trunk & tell everyone I only shoot deer that would fit in the trunk

#55 ·
more

Guess I dont have a pic of the 4x4 by itself yet but it's the blue on in the back.It a 4cylinder 22r with a 4"lift on 33's for now.I plan on getting some 1200 series tractor tires for it.These truck are super tough
and here's my old Suzuki Kingquad 450.This thing was pretty game.I miss it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.