300 ac hunting ranch for sale in Guadalupe County - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases
Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases Find your next hunt here! Landowners, Outfitters and commercial hunts are welcome as well as trail cam pics and videos from your hunting property

Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Scrub Buck

Default 300 ac hunting ranch for sale in Guadalupe County

Excellent hunting ranch with secluded, private location near Seguin, Texas, between Houston and San Antonio with easy access to I-10. Offered for only $2,750 per acre!! Completely high fenced with 8' high fencing, $100K cost to seller. Good native blue stem grass affording lots of cover to accomodate a white tail deer herd from Keith Warren's breeding program. Property has 3 surface ponds, well-drained sandy soil, and rolling terrain. Transferable MLD permit with Texas Parks and Wildlife. Multiple deer blinds and feeders to remain with the property. Property is accessed via 3+ mile easement from FM 466 and seller will bring electricity to the property with suitable offer. In vicnity of the historic "El Capote Ranch" and surrounded by large acreage properties. Close proximity to water recreation in San Marcos and New Braunfels. For more information call Roger at 979-830-7708.Listing Detail