Deer Hunting Forums banner

Trophy IL Lease-Few spots open

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kgoddard 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I wanted to let everybody know that I will have at least 2 new trophy deer leases available in West Central IL for the 2012-2013 deer season. Tracts from 80-675 acres are available! Year long leases and can be long term if you want. Deer, Turkey - Year long leases.

This is a rare opportunity to get started on the front end on a strictly managed lease. I am currently looking at several different tracts of land ranging from 85 acres to 675 acres. This will be on a first come first serve basis. All deposits will be collected in March and the balance will be due in August. We can always work out special arrangements for people who need them.

First and foremost we are looking for a great group of men to put together that are honest and trustworthy. All members receive topo maps, keys to all gates, access to an online forum to keep up with and interact with the other members and lease activities. There will be a 140" minimum on all bucks harvested unless the group agrees to raise the minimum score. There are motels located within 10 miles of the property. Camping facilities within 10-15 miles as well as gas, groceries, etc.

The leases will be made up of several different tracts or could be one large tract. You can expect to see 3-5 bucks per 3-4 day sit that will score 140"-170" plus on all of our leases. I am starting this week to make a list of all hunters interested in the IL leases.

I can be contacted at trophyleases@gmail.com or call me directly at (615) 866-8036.:thumbup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.