Free Range Aoudad - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases
Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases Find your next hunt here! Landowners, Outfitters and commercial hunts are welcome as well as trail cam pics and videos from your hunting property

Old 02-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Free Range Aoudad

I am looking for someone to drive and travel with me to New Mexico and take this last spot for Free Range Aoudad. The normal rate is $4,500, a group canceled due to family issues and I took 3 spots for me and 2 guys for $2,500 each, there is a 4th spot left and I can sell it for $1,900, tag is $360, stamp $4 and tax 6.4% we will take care of our own meals and lodging in Roswell, NM. Guiding is 2x1, we will arrive in Roswell May 9 and depart May 14. We can shoot either a Ram OR Ewe and both make a nice mount, it is expected 100% success. This is the last hunt of the year and considered one of the best. The ranch sits next to the largest Free Range Aoudad Ranch in New Mexico and when they conduct hunts they push a large number of sheep onto the ranch we hunt. There is only 1 spot left and it is time critical, so I need to know ASAP. I can arrange to shoot hogs at N/C in Texas on the return if someone wants. bfarleys@gmail.com