Western NE Lease - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases
Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases Find your next hunt here! Landowners, Outfitters and commercial hunts are welcome as well as trail cam pics and videos from your hunting property

Old 05-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Western NE Lease

I'm looking to lease a 400 acre waterfowl and world class turkey property with 1 1/2 mile of Platte River frontage near Bridgeport. It can also be used for a Whitetail property. There are seven blinds in place, dekes so you don't have to haul, and the owner of the property will even show you where the birds are at no extra charge! Alot of work has been done by DU and Wetlands Restoration and there is a roost on the owners property that typically holds 3k-7k birds. It also has a couple of deer stands (small shed type). There is also another 20,000 acres that is prime whitetail/mule deer hunting and some pretty good turkey hunting with decent waterfowl hunting. Another 6,000 acres with good deer/turkey and doing some work to improve the waterfowl hunting. Also, the adjoining 5 miles of river may be leased as well. Let me know if you are interested. Would like to know if I have some takers before I lock myself into a high $ lease. We are currently running a membership special for the next 10 members...$500 down and $50 per month for the first year. This is half price lifetime membership and first year's dues half price.

Thanks,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Scrub Buck

Currently, have 760 acres in Saunders County and just leased another 360 in Butler County. Will be signing the lease for the waterfowl property near Bridgeport next weekend and will continue to add new properties as membership increases. The plan is to have around 3-5K acres leased by September 1st. Still have 5 memberships left at the discounted price. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Scrub Buck

4 memberships left at the discounted price!