Hunt South-Africa - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases
Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases Find your next hunt here! Landowners, Outfitters and commercial hunts are welcome as well as trail cam pics and videos from your hunting property

Old 04-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Scrub Buck

Default Hunt South-Africa

Hallo Everyone we are new to the forum and would like to introduce our comany to you.
We are in the hunting industry for 35 years now it is a family business. We hunt the best concession in South-Africa it is the Selati Game Reserve 75 000 Acres we are the only outfitter that hunts this prestine reserve for the last 20 Years and we are new in the States. Been doing all the hunting conventions for the last 3 years.
Please look at our website: South African Hunting Safari - Hunt South Africa Trips & Vacations

Contact me if you need a quote or any references that was hunting with us the last couple of years.

Email:osmers@me.com
Old 12-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Howdy

Charl?
This is Will, I'll be coming next year with Dave's group. I'm sighted in and looking forward to it! I have a high probability of drawing a whitetail tag in Kansas next year and was on this site looking for an outfitter or lease. Funny to come across your post. Just wanted to say howdy!