Brawlin Bucks Outfitters - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases
Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Service and Leases Find your next hunt here! Landowners, Outfitters and commercial hunts are welcome as well as trail cam pics and videos from your hunting property

Old 12-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Brawlin Bucks Outfitters

About two months ago I was looking through Craigslist and saw a ad for deer hunts in Southeast Kansas. I called them and booked a hunt thinking this would be just like all the other hunts I've been on. Usually I pay about 2500.00 just to get away from the wife and kids and always come home empty handed or come back with a doe or small buck. When I showed up I believe the whole state of Kansas had a steady 35 mile an hour wind speed with 50mph gusts. Probably wasn't even safe to sit in a tree stand lol. But I stayed out in the woods and hunted hard after the second day the wind calmed down and I have hunted all over the US. But I have never seen so many big deer the third morning I shot a very nice 170in buck. Probably one of the best hunts I've ever been on. The Brawlin Bucks team showed me a time of my life. I don't usually post in any forums so if you read this call them up. I booked my 2013 hunt already and so should everyone else these guys are the real deal! Just don't let Josh cook your pancakes! Contact for info 918-214-2955