Deer Hunting Forums banner

Brawlin Bucks Outfitters

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jeremy4272 
#1 ·
About two months ago I was looking through Craigslist and saw a ad for deer hunts in Southeast Kansas. I called them and booked a hunt thinking this would be just like all the other hunts I've been on. Usually I pay about 2500.00 just to get away from the wife and kids and always come home empty handed or come back with a doe or small buck. When I showed up I believe the whole state of Kansas had a steady 35 mile an hour wind speed with 50mph gusts. Probably wasn't even safe to sit in a tree stand lol. But I stayed out in the woods and hunted hard after the second day the wind calmed down and I have hunted all over the US. But I have never seen so many big deer the third morning I shot a very nice 170in buck. Probably one of the best hunts I've ever been on. The Brawlin Bucks team showed me a time of my life. I don't usually post in any forums so if you read this call them up. I booked my 2013 hunt already and so should everyone else these guys are the real deal! Just don't let Josh cook your pancakes! Contact for info 918-214-2955

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.