Deer Hunting Forums banner

camera sd cards?

9K views 32 replies 6 participants last post by  tomlightfield 
#1 ·
i just aquired 2 Bushnell cameras,used with no info except whats on the inside,
Im not an expert on computer stuff and need to know what SD cards should be used in these. i see there are a few differences in them and i am kinda confused.
any help appreciated.

#30 ·
never had a switch fall off Tator I guess you just get way to many pic's on your camera
You must be wearing them out.
wonder if there is something wrong with the SD card holder in the Camera

#31 ·
Don't know---

Have you heard any news on these reconyx cameras? yeah they are expensive, but they are UNREAL. the trigger speed is like 0.146 seconds. Plus they take a CRAP ton of pics on burst mode.

Also, I have my eye on one of those new plot watcher cams. They are looking more and more interesting to me- however, the only thing I don't like is having to go through 1,000's and 1,000's of pics with nothing on them. They just take a pic every so often on a constant basis. My only trouble with them would be finding that perfect place to put one.

#32 ·
I haven't heard anything bad on the Reconyx cams & don't know anyone that owns one
can't help you right at the moment on the plot watcher models couple co-workers have them but won't see them till I get back from Vacation
will talk to them & get back to you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.