Hunting Gloves - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Other Hunting Topics > Optics and Hunting Gear
Optics and Hunting Gear Post your thoughts on Optics, Scents, Clothing etc.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default Hunting Gloves

I wanted to let you all know about some gloves I have for hunting that I think are absolutely great. They were given to me for Christmas almost two years ago and I have rarely ever been hunting (ever?) since then without them. They are lightweight liners made by Under Armour; camoflauge with black silicone palm and long gauntlets. I prolly would not have paid $30 for a pair myself, but now that I've had them, I'd spend my last $30 on another pair when I need them. They are simply that good.

I wear them in warm weather (I never like to be bare-handed preferring my hands be camo or dark covered) and in cold weather I wear at least the right one with a heavier glove on my left hand. They are very flexible/pliable and are great to shoot with. In really cold weather, I'll wear a heavier glove over top (which I'll remove to shoot) or keep a hand warmer in my pocket with my right hand.

Here's a link:

Under Armour ® | Men's UA Camo ColdGear® Liner Glove | 1203060 | $29.99
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM
B&C 100 Class

Dude, these guys beat your price by two cents! LOL!

Under Armour Coldgear Liner Gloves, Hunting Clothing, Under Armour, Under Armour Cold Gear Liner Gloves Rubber Palm Grip at Sportsman's Guide
Old 10-26-2011, 06:58 AM
B&C 120 Class

I'll second the thin underarmor gloves. The pair that I have are gloves opnly, no gauntlet sleaves. I also have you beat on years used. I have worn my pair everytime hunting for at least 5 years. They have had some minor sewing repairs for the finger tips and are starting to wear thin in a few more spots now. I usually dont wear an over glove even in december here in New York. I have a handwarmer I wear that I keep my hands in while waiting.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:40 AM
B&C 180 Class

Thanks guys, I was actually wanting a new pair of gloves for this season! I don't like those huge bulky ones that Bass Pro always has on sale (and that's what I always end up getting)... They are too bulky and you can't even pull a trigger with them on. I'll def have to try these out.

MAYBE--- the DHC founder could get a pair and "give" them away for a Christmas Give AWAY?!?!?!? just a thought.