Wildgame Innovations IR-4 Trail Camera Reviews - Page 5 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Other Hunting Topics > Optics and Hunting Gear
Optics and Hunting Gear Post your thoughts on Optics, Scents, Clothing etc.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:01 AM
B&C 180 Class

Getting back on subject,,, gfdeputy... I'm wondering if I had something wrong with my setting on my primos truth cam 60. I did get pics from it last month, just of some turkeys. I think I'm going to go out and check it this weekend and hopefully there'll be some pics there waiting for me.
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2011, 11:49 AM

Well good luck Tator keep me posted
never got around to call Moultrie going to try today
Old 02-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I'm not here to argue or speak sarcasim towards my fellow hunters... Congrats on finding a good camera. "Good luck to you and I'm sure we all hope you join our club!"

John 13:35
seems like sarcasm
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:50 AM
B&C 180 Class

Sorry you took it that way. I'd like to invite you to join our club, we'd enjoy talking w/you. I apologize if anything I have said as offended you. That was not my intent. Everyone on here has their own opinions on hunting, gear, and accessories. That's what makes these forums so great. Hope you join up, welcome aboard.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
unregistered

Thumbs down Personally, I don't

Personally, I don't think Andy's attitude todwras the user in question is to out of line. The user was being a complete asshat especially for a free plugin. Asking Andy nicely, who obviously has spent MANY hours on this, would get a lot more.I'm having a couple of problems with it but nothing to serious. If it becomes a real problem, I'll ask Andy and send him a few $ as a thank you.Andy, you rock. If anyone gives you shit again tell them to bite you.

Last edited by Diego; 04-20-2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Mzx7pYCk1
Old 02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
B&C 180 Class

Believe me, you're in the right place! I'll have to admit, when I buy a product and like it, I do tend to speak highly of it. But, that's what this website is all about. People talking about their experiences and gear and hunting techniques to try and help each other out. I have no doubt that your bushnell cams are good, from your pic you posted, it looks really good. I'll do some research on them myself and just may have to pick one up sometime (if the wife will let me!). again, I think you've found the right place to speak your mind about different products you have used. I hope you enjoy the website as much as I do... I'm hooked! Where ya from?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:53 PM

Luck May be changing
got a package from an Enterprise van stumped me for a few
till I opened the weather proof bag to find a big box from Moultrie
YES it is my Camera I was a happy camper
E-mailed them a week ago to find out the status & reply came back stating they are working on camera's in the order they receive them I would get an E-mail regarding the estimate to fix. I bought a used one on Ebay (broken) they knew this & I was fully expecting to pay for repairs
also stated I would get another E-mail when my camera was shipped NO E-mail for either & NO bill for repairs as I am opening the box & thinking how cool of them to not charge me for fixing the camera well I was floored when I opened the box A brand NEW D55IR as of right now I will be sticking w/ Moultrie cameras will update in 3 months if it is still working which I am sure it will be I know any product can fail (Trust me I know just purchase a WGI camera) but for a company to have customer service like this they have gained a long time customer
Old 03-15-2011, 05:18 PM
ronn

Exclamation That's a smart answe

That's a smart answer to a tricky qutoiesn

Last edited by Estefania; 04-20-2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: UTAKbdPj
Old 03-15-2011, 08:40 PM

No Ronn I did not know the camera was as bad as it was
I told them I had purchased it used & it was broke they told me by the camera date it was under warr. but as it was purchased used the guy was not sure it would be covered & as far as I am concerned that is great customer service. didn't thow me a bone threw me a band new camera better then fixing one or waiting for parts from China Japan or where ever call it what you want I feel they treated me very well
no they didn't E-mail me but no reason to there was no charge & I just looked at the package & it was overnighted so may not got time to send an E-mail saying it was shipped call it what you want I say they exceeded customer expectations
Old 03-16-2011, 04:44 AM
ronn

oh ok its was still under warranty, that explains it. but you did buy a camera you knew was broken? just more broken than you thought? man i would have just ended up with a broken camera.