Wildgame Innovations IR-4 Trail Camera Reviews - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Other Hunting Topics > Optics and Hunting Gear
Optics and Hunting Gear Post your thoughts on Optics, Scents, Clothing etc.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:20 PM

Tator I was tempted they really getcha on this one tiny neat looking Cam
I did not try it I actually took them off Craigslist & listed on EBAY one sold this afternoon & boxed the second one already

Spiker not to take any sides here but I do know a few people that spent the long dollar on the cuddies & have had a lot of problems with them we have 3 D40 cams that have been working without a hitch for 5 years now
I do agree to a point you get what you pay for but that is not always the case the D40's we only paid $90 ea for I am not one to spend $300 on a cam to leave out in the woods I don't need the best pic either just need to know what it is & when it is coming in
There are a lot of cameras out there now doing a great job at a reasonable price WGI is just NOT one of them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 06:47 AM
B&C 160 Class

I got the plain jane model at that time i paid 130 and its still going.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 AM
B&C 180 Class

Keep in mind, I never said the cuddebacks weren't good cameras. I realize they take good pics but if we're talking about pic quality, my primos truth cam 60 has more mp than the cuddeback. I think cuddebacks only have 5mp????
Anyways, the bottom line is this.... my wife would kill me if I paid $250 for a cuddeback. KILL ME. Litterally. That's like 2 trips to wal-mart man....
you might have paid $130 for a cuddeback 5 years ago, but you aren't going to find one NIB for under $200 (ir).
TO each his own!
gfdeputy-- going out tomorrow to do a little shed hunting. Also gonig to put out my last WGI cam in a different location. I can't believe it's still half-way working. It doesn't take half the pics it should, so I put in the area I care the least about. Also going to pull the cards off my D55 and truth cam 60 tomorrow.. can't wait
Old 02-18-2011, 06:05 PM

Tator sold the second Cam today they are out of MY HAIR!!!!!!
Man I am feeling sorry for the new owners already
I would send your last one back & ask for the upgrade & sell it I could buy a couple more D55IR's now but I need a new Treestand & a new Paintball gun for Summer Hunting I am getting too old for it but helps w/ stalking & is the legal way to kill people
Old 02-19-2011, 10:45 AM
B&C 180 Class

Well just set out my WGI cam this morning, not sure how well it will do. If it doesn't take many pics in about two weeks worth, I'm going to send it back. Saw lots of tracks this morn but no sheds. Haven't had the chance to check my pics yet.. will do that after awhile
Old 02-19-2011, 01:35 PM

yeah most of the tracks I am seeing around here are Yote's
Old 02-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Augmented reality an

Augmented reality and irianmotfon flow? When this technology becomes a standard for irianmotfon distribution (like cellphones of today for mobile communications) one of the main risks is noise (non-information like advertisements and other exploitives). The main reason the internet is so saturated with noise is because it is dynamic, but so is irianmotfon. So, how can the restrictions (to prevent noise from developing), without hampering irianmotfon growth and distribution, be implimented?

Last edited by Achil; 04-19-2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: 5zdG21FqhLA8
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:25 AM

Nope went back to Moultie where I should have stayed
untill I have issues with them I won't be going anywhere else
I expected problems w/ the one I just purchased as I bought it cheap & used never had a problem w/ any of the other ones I own & now that their prices have come down I really have no reason to go anywhere else
Old 02-21-2011, 09:30 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default Bad news.....

went and checked my trail cams on sat morning, and my primos truth cam 60 didn't have ONE pic on it. Now, there weren't any tracks in front of the cam BUT there were alot of turkey scrapes all over the ground. I'm hoping there isn't anything wrong with it and maybe it's just a fluke and NOTHING went by it in 2 weeks.

My moultrie on the other hand,, had about 130 pics on it for 2 weeks. My buck-bachelor group has relocated to another area, but they'll be back! Getting lots of does and coyotes... few turkeys. During the past 2 weeks we also saw 18 inches of snow come and go. I have some FUNNY pics of deer in 18inches of snow to show you guys... i'll post them later...
Old 02-21-2011, 11:34 AM
B&C 180 Class

BF - have you had any trouble with your truth cam 35?

deputy... i just may send that other WGI back.. i put it up on sat. but will give it a week or so.... I really wish I had boughten another moultrie instead of the primos----BUT, there may not be anything wrong. Will have to see.....

Last edited by tator; 02-21-2011 at 11:38 AM.