Buyer Beware! - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Other Hunting Topics > Optics and Hunting Gear
Optics and Hunting Gear Post your thoughts on Optics, Scents, Clothing etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2012, 11:20 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default Buyer Beware!

As GFD and I have stated on here before, please be aware of WILDGAME INNOVATIONS trail cameras. While 1 out of 10 of their cameras works GREAT, they are a company that is exhausting to deal with. They will send you replacement cameras no problem- sometimes they will even let you keep the broken one. But who wants to buy a camera put it in the field for a week, realize it's broke, ship it back, wait 2 weeks, put it back in the field for a week, realize this one's broken too, send it back, wait two weeks.... etc... ???

Well I was at MENARD's the other day- for those of you who don't know, Menard's is like a Home Depot or Lowe's- I believe they are a fairly new company??? Anyways, they have a small hunting/outdoors section and I saw this camera and about died. This camera is the IR4 that I had SOO much trouble with, but just with another companies brand and logo. THE SAME CAMERA! You don't see Moultrie's cameras with different logos or different company names on them... just be careful folks....

This company is called HUNTEN Outdoors. ????

If I had to guess..... and this is ONLY a guess..... I think I know what WILDGAME INNOVATIONS is doing with all the cameras that are being sent back to them....... (SEE BELOW)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1103121034a (1).jpg (95.9 KB, 10 views)