Deer Hunting Forums banner

Favorite Track

8K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  daddus1 
#1 ·
I interested to hear about everybodys favorite track on the Nascar circuit.
Mine is The Glen:thumbup:

#2 ·
been there also poconno and dover. i want to go to dega and daytona.my favorite is a tough one,i'll have to get back to ya

G
#3 · (Edited)
DavidThanks for your

DavidThanks for your comment, glad to see that your able to be criitcal. Yes there was 1 comment recently from some one demanding all sorts of stuff of me, for which I replied in the same way. And to be honest I stand by my action in this occasion, and will continue to do so when people do not have the courtesy to be civil. Nowhere in the great big book of support does it say that I have to do anything for anybody that communicates in that manner. Do you help people that are rude to you?Please remember that for 99.9% of people that this is a free service that I am providing out of the goodness of my own heart. regardsandy

#4 ·
too many wrecks for me,not a fan of short tracks when theres 43 cars.great for new guys on a local saturday night

#7 ·
good way of putting it.it seems like nascar has a few styles.short,speedway,superspeedway and road course,for beating and banging i watch the truck series those guys really beat on each other and the trucks can take it better than the cars

G
#10 · (Edited)
I m building a new s

I m building a new site based on graph paper press wiceedrsen theme. I've install the plug in no problem, just wondering if it's possible to make it (floating side bar) appear on everypage except the home screen, as the point of the theme is a clean, full screen slideshow, and I think the bar there is a bit distracting, though I like it for every other page on the (coming) site.Thanks

#12 ·
I should say Loudon because it is in NH & we go to the Sept. race every year but I would love to go to Bristol to me it is the most exciting race to watch on TV
would not go to a superspeedway a buddy went with his family & said you watch 90% on a monitor & cost a small fortune was not worth it

#14 ·
I'd have to say Daytona... ONLY because at my parent's house they have boughten an XBOX 360 and everytime we have a get-together over there I race on the XBOX with my nephews and beat them everytime... I finish 16th out of 17th and I put them into the wall everytime! They'll never learn!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.