Deer Hunting Forums banner

Loudon

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
Who's going to win this weekend lets hear your pick, I pick a repeat of last week.

#2 ·
not sure its a short track and they have so many wrecks its hard to pick a winner,kinda a game of chance now who do i want to win? thats a different story,i got to check my picks at yahoo racing and get back to ya:biggrin:

#4 ·
perfect track for them cars they also dont field 43 cars which is 20 to many IMHO for all short tracks

G
#5 ·
the field for the mods is pretty big, more than at Oxford Speed way in ME. don't know how many times I've been there for the "winston cup" cars. Got to see Davy Allison run just before his death. Still get my tickets every year but a friend buys them from me. everyone should see a race in person at least once. the smells, the sound, the things you don't see on tv are cool. saw an Indy car run around there once. talk about loud and fast. It made the cup cars sound like a leaf blower. I haven't seen a full race live or on tv since Dale died. I'm kinda keeping track of Mark Martin now.

#6 ·
i used to go every year to few races moneys tight and my racing buddy moved away,it aint the same going with the wife.Mark is on fire right now i like him too hes got class

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.