Hendrix - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Nascar

Old 02-14-2008, 07:18 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Hendrix

wow they are on a roll the win the bud shootout ,jr won the first duel.then the motors start blowing up.
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2008, 10:27 AM
B&C 100 Class

That was definetly some good racing this past few days. JR winning two in a row took alot of pressure off of his decision to move teams. I know some fans who wont root for him anymore but they will change their minds when he starts winning real races. I thought the big story was how well Joe Gibbs Racing is doing with Toyota. Tony came in second twice and Denny won one race (not to mention that Tony clocked his teammates brother (SWEET) ).These were short races so well see how the motors hold up on Sunday.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:50 PM
B&C 120 Class

Hendricks on a roll ,yes

Joe Gibbs strong, of course

But the shocker, Michael Waltrip put on a show. All the way to the back and then pushes Dale Jarret to the front. That is one strong Toyota.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:56 PM
B&C 180 Class

im a big mikie fan cant wait to see how he fares sunday starting upfront.whoo hoo
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 02-22-2008, 05:42 AM
B&C 120 Class

What happened? Never seen that ending of the 500 coming. He hadn't won in what, over 2 years? All the trouble Kurt had during speed week? Penske never won there before and they pick now?

I must have missed something thought for sure Hendricks and Waltrip would be duking it out to the finish line.

My fantasy picks look like I live in fantasy land

Okay now to California, What say ye Joel, I'm at a loss.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-23-2008 at 05:26 AM.