Deer Hunting Forums banner

TC Omega

7K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
Well got it all together. If I wouldn't have made the camo mistake on the Nikon scope then I would be 100% happy. I went with the 1.5X5X36 Omega scope. Hopefully it shoots well. That's a Browning quick sliding camo sling.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Well today presented a new problem, like I need more, the Omega is spitting the TC Shock waves sideways at 60 yds. The paper holes look just like the bullets laid on their side. I hope this isn't a barrel issue and that something else will shoot fine. The good part of today, the Savage 99 in 250-3000 is very accurate and didn't care if I shot 100 gr or 115 gr through it. The TC triumph and Traditions rifles all shot very good. This Omega is a problem though. The hole are all close but not a circle?????

#10 ·
Turner, I just have to get it shooting right! :sad: Sideways at 60 yds, not good! I really like the set up and the scope was more than adequate, very clear too. I'll be working on getting the bullets corrected. The Omega bore was a bit more open than the Triumph as the sabot/shockwave loaded easier than the Triumph, didn't shoot as well though.

#20 ·
FG, you know there's no such thing as a "lowly built" TC, those things are as good as Traditions.
A cva shooter once said, "I'll be Happier & satisfied with anything but another CVA" :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.