Deer Hunting Forums banner

HM and TC

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 · (Edited)
Well you can never take the TC out of the HM. :confused: Just finished a successful bid for a new in the box TC Omega 50 cal, ss barrel with the hardwoods camo stock. Should have my hands on it sometime late next week. This one most likely will be set up for the son as he has been collecting Ohio Trophies with my old FireHawk. He was hinting about an upgrade :crybaby: or should I say crying over the son-law's new Traditions rig I bought him. Base, rings, scope, sling, and package is complete.

#3 ·
Cool beans HM, too bad you're not spoiling your son like you spoiled your son in law :lol:,
oh well, I'm sure he'll be able to get that TC to hit something. :w00t:

J/k Best of luck with the new Omega. :thumbup:

#4 · (Edited)
BB, you know I find more enjoyment tinkering/setting up rifles and if that means giving family an occasional present why not. I've posted several times if you're patient a good find can be made using the gun auction sites. The new Omega was $210 plus shipping. I think a good price, with excellent reviews over the years on the Omega models everything should be fine. Another reason, son said something about a new CVA and so I had to act quickly to advert a near emergency. :crybaby: I thought I'd trained my son better than that! :wallbash:

#10 ·
yeah Flexj, HM and I poke a lot at CVA rifles but in reality, they are just as capable of killing deer "dead" just like any other rifle will do.. cva weapons have come a long way.

#13 ·
Went on line and found a new Nikon Omega 1.65-5 X 36 for $99.00. Only fitting that a TC Omega gets a matching Nikon Omega scope! :yes: I ordered a DNZ scope mount in APG camo to match the stock. This is a good price for the Omega scope, if anyone else is interested send me a pm and I'll direct you to the site. The 5x max optics should be plenty for this application. I'll post a picture when I get it all together, probably next Monday/Tuesday.

#15 ·
BF, if I give this one to the son, most likely it will be the last one until the pine box dictates further distributions. I may like it so much that the FireHawk stays with the son. Seems he uses whatever he feels like at the time anyway. :ranting: We'll see. I don't shoot a whole lot anymore so working/building them keeps me occupied. I think I'm going to post/list the Knight disc extreme rifle and 2x7 Redfield scope for sale just to start another project. Converted the plastic disc to a standard 209 primer also. For anyone looking for a really nice ml rifle package stay tuned for the listing or pm me for info. This is not a budget minded package but not top end price either. Great accurate rifle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.