Dirty CVA Action? - Page 8 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > MuzzleLoader Hunting
MuzzleLoader Hunting Discuss MuzzleLoader topics

Old 04-15-2011, 01:41 PM

Muley, I can appreciate some of your comments, some of the replys are FG's doing/posts. So, lets keeps things positive. I poke fun at FG because he sooooo CVA and I like TC and a host of other makes and WE all know CVA is ok just not at the top. I wish as stated before that any modifications that are preformed, all warranty issues are pre-investigated and that the modifications are not suggested actions to others. I want FG to state I DO THIS , DON"T FOLLOW MY LEADS WITHOUT CHECKING WARRANTY ISSUES. If someone feels that the club membership is abusive then report it and don't sit and whine about it, for crying out loud we are grown adults and sometimes act like little kids. I get this stuff at work and don't need it here. I have spent time on other forums and KNOW FG has a history of heating up members on other sites so I would think he's pretty used to it and doesn't need your backing. He's a big guy and can take what he dished out. That's is my take!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned

poking fun is always fun, as long as both know the limits. Poking fun is one thing, but saying something untrue or twisting the facts are another. Now thats not pointed towards you hunting man, but there are others who seem to take what i do or write about and twist them to make me or what ever i am talking about in the writings, look bad.

What i or anyone else does on other forums, stays on other forums. Ive been pretty good on here and only defend my posts or topics when needed. I dont go on forums to start trouble. I come to them to be part of the muzzle loading family no matter what brand you shoot.

Ive owned just about every popular brand muzzle loader out there and still own some of them.

But other than that, i know a joke when i see one guys. I have thick skin so i dont get to much get to me online.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:12 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Muley, I can appreciate some of your comments, some of the replys are FG's doing/posts. So, lets keeps things positive. I poke fun at FG because he sooooo CVA and I like TC and a host of other makes and WE all know CVA is ok just not at the top. I wish as stated before that any modifications that are preformed, all warranty issues are pre-investigated and that the modifications are not suggested actions to others. I want FG to state I DO THIS , DON"T FOLLOW MY LEADS WITHOUT CHECKING WARRANTY ISSUES. If someone feels that the club membership is abusive then report it and don't sit and whine about it, for crying out loud we are grown adults and sometimes act like little kids. I get this stuff at work and don't need it here. I have spent time on other forums and KNOW FG has a history of heating up members on other sites so I would think he's pretty used to it and doesn't need your backing. He's a big guy and can take what he dished out. That's is my take!
I speak from personal experience in what I said. I have strong opinions and sometimes I bust some chops on forums. I'm on at least 30 forums. I do it in a way to keep from getting personal. Some can't seem to do that and accuse me of things that are far from the truth. It rubs me wrong when I see it being done to others, and I speak up.

So, I spoke up, and now i'm good.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:17 PM

Muley you aren't much different than me in your thoughts. We just have to keep the kids in line every so often! I'm done on this..

Last edited by Hunting Man; 04-15-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:21 PM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muley View Post
I speak from personal experience in what I said. I have strong opinions and sometimes I bust some chops on forums. I'm on at least 30 forums. I do it in a way to keep from getting personal. Some can't seem to do that and accuse me of things that are far from the truth. It rubs me wrong when I see it being done to others, and I speak up.

So, I spoke up, and now i'm good.
Muley, I apologize if you are offended about some of the previous comments. However, it was provoked due to the type of responses that were posted. FG posts some really informative things but just does not know when to shut his trap when enough is enough. Anybody who has the passion that he does for shooting/ hunting in my eyes is o.k whether I know them personally or not. Not looking to offend anybody it would just be nice if FG would not take every post as an attack on his knowledge but would instead approach things on a more nuetral ground and be a little diplomatic, if he does not agree instead of being insistent that his info is better than others. Just share you do not have to agree, let the individual figure this our for themselves...
Old 04-15-2011, 10:32 PM
B&C 100 Class

Well, he is 27, so it's understandable.

btw..Not offended at all. Just feeling like a little rant.

Carry on.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned

26, Not 27 until may 7th :P
Old 04-16-2011, 12:34 AM
B&C 100 Class

Close enough.

Ahhhh to be 27 again.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:38 PM
B&C 100 Class

This is a very cool site and you guys make it what it is... I enjoy all your posts, informative yet passionate, so I would not want any one to stifel if they have a strong opinion, have at it... I don't feel it has gotten out of hand, especially seeing other sites that are just plain rudeness and lack of respect.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:35 PM
B&C 100 Class

Smile Hunting Man

Just got done reading the posts about a Dirty CVA Action. Found it quite interesting. I don't have that problem fortunately.

I do however take offense regarding your post about a sign on name ryming with Mojo. Also your cute little faces with your post.

Just so you know that if I have anything to say to you or anyone else on this forum I will sign in under the name rogo. I have no reason to use an alias. I am capable of replying to a post without pretending I am someone else. Please keep your accusations to yourself. Thank you.

As I stated in a previous post I will not sign on this forum again, just pop in and read what is happening. I had to sign in this time to respond to your ridiculous notion.

Have a good day.

Rogo