Deer Hunting Forums banner

late season

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  3212 
#1 ·
going to try to hunt late season in either Ohio or PA. I have been given the ok for all the walking I want to do and a 10lb weight limit.

#3 ·
GS, Thanks for the sound advice and good luck wishes. I wish we could set up hunts with members of DHC! I would like to share a campfire with many of you. I love late season flintlock hunting!!! My son told me tonight that I couldn't go to PA by myself, well that conversation was short. I have friends that live there so I'm never alone and I haven't made any phone calls yet.

#4 ·
Good luck HM- I'm hoping to double check my ML tomorrow before I head out for an evening hunt. The deer (mainly does) are out and about THICK here in the evenings. Thought about going out in the morning, but may wait to see how much sleep I get tonight! :)

#5 ·
Best of luck hm, even though I think it's a little too soon for you I hope you fill your tag and if you do, NO Dragging please !!!

#10 ·
Take care of yourself now and enjoy the future.I had open heart surgery for mitral valve repair and coronary bypass at age 62.I'm 70 now and have had 7 active years.I listened to the doctors and did my rehab the way it was prescribed.This fall I pulled 4 deer out of the woods. 1 for my buddy, 3 of mine.Not long drags but got the heart rate up.It just felt like good exercise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.