Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   MuzzleLoader Hunting (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/muzzleloader-hunting/)
-   -   wow this place is dead (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/muzzleloader-hunting/11689-wow-place-dead.html)

Unregistered 05-19-2013 09:31 PM

wow this place is dead

amazing, 2 months since the last post here? Seems some mods and their high and mighty personalities have killed this place.

Hellbilly 05-20-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82929)
amazing, 2 months since the last post here? Seems some mods and their high and mighty personalities have killed this place.

nope, just that time of the year when all hunting is in a lull. it wont be long before things start picking back up. 3 months here before archery season starts

gfdeputy2 05-20-2013 10:06 AM

Nope probably dead because of people making stupid comments like that

Hunting Man 05-20-2013 10:46 AM

The sender of the top post was banned for stupid comments. I see he hasn't changed his tune! I left his post to show others why there are moderators on DHC.

spiker 05-21-2013 11:20 AM

I would love to know who you are referring too.Seems to me with your numerous run ins here the mods were more than nice to you and exercised alot of patience.Hm,Bruce you fellas do a fine job and dont sweat the stupidity.:thumbup:

gfdeputy2 05-22-2013 05:06 AM

X2 Spiker:thumbup: to the mods

BruceBruce1959 05-22-2013 06:50 AM

Hey Guys, Thank You for your continued support. We're just moderators of this website, we're not mightier or better than anyone else here,
we are on an equal playing field with all the other members of the site, We have to abide by the rules of the site just like everyone else does.
If anyone was banned from the site, by any moderator, it was (without a doubt) for good reason.
The DHC is a growing website, we want more members, we encourage more members but
we cannot and will not accept anyone that only comes to the DHC to create Drama. SAVE IT FOR OPRAH !!!!

I'm sure I can say, "All of the moderators enjoy being here" we enjoy it because each of us have a supreme love for hunting and a huge desire to carry on family Traditions,
It's a heritage and tradition every one of us share... If we didn't, why would we subject ourselves to such nonsense and ridicule?

My personal advice to the original poster would be to peddle your wares somewhere else OR send me a personal message letting me know your original member name,
why you were banned and Why you would like to return to the DHC.
If you're willing to do that then the mods will take it into consideration and decide "together"
whether you should be allowed back on the DHC or not.

Happy Hunting...

Hunting Man 05-22-2013 07:43 PM

Well said BB. I enjoy DHC because it has given me many on-line friends that otherwise I would have never met. I hope that DCH remains the best family hunting/outdoors web site period. We do need more members and hopefully as this year gets cranking we see a lot of new members. Thanks to all the tried and true friends that make us a better place!

timberghost 05-23-2013 09:02 PM

BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY TG AND HIS EGOMANIA:thumbup::bye:

Hunting Man 05-23-2013 09:50 PM

You the Man TG, you the Man!!:boxing: