Deer Hunting Forums banner

MO Muzzleload Season to open soon

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
MO muzzleload season will open this coming saturday Dec 15th. I am ready to hunt! I checked camera about a week ago and have a real nice buck that survived the gun season. I am hoping that I get a crack at him with my thompson centerfire IMPACT. Anyone else getting ready??

#5 · (Edited)
Trust me, it'd be in my vault if I had my way..... Talked to the Mrs. about it and she just looked back down at her newspaper and kept reading. haha Gotta love that woman!

Plus, with the wonderful president we have, our US is going to be hurting bad by all these tax cuts coming to an end. We were figuring up last night that between my wife and I, we'll more than likely be losing around $600-$700 a month in income. That's darn near an entire monthly mortgage payment for us.

Thank you obama and most importantly, thank you 51% .......................... idiots.

#6 ·
Ya, I'm figuring about $4000.00 additional taxes owed for 2013 and beyond. I threw the Omega on Auction Arms to see if it will sell. I'm actually down sizing just to put some greenbacks in the bank. I think the Winchester pre 64 Model 70 in 243 will be next. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling it, I hope. Tator, you need to switch momma's newspaper to Shotgun news just to get her in the mood! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.