Deer Hunting Forums banner

extreme muzzleloading

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  midwestprowler 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I think there's a very thin line between extreme and idiotic, What I'd like to know is, How does manufacturing this weapon help muzzle loading users or the muzzle loading industry?

#6 ·
I give em props for not using a led sled... They might have wanted to but I don't know if they make one that big lol. I would shoot it & hope I had teeth left after :lol: The look on my face as a squeeze the trigger boom :ranting:

Not very helpful to muzzle loading user but would be a day the guys at the range would not soon forget. I like to go to the range with stuff like that no one ever shoots & experiment just for shits & giggles. Lots of fun & cool. One guy brought a hand held stick thing looked like a cannon to our range one day that thing was amazing. He said he made it not sure what it was called. He said they used them in war years ago lined up side by side on a wood plank. Not accurate but one of a kind that.s for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.