Deer Hunting Forums banner

Saw the funniest thing today

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Watching some youtube videos and theres this guy shooting a tc, forget which model and hes sighting it in and shooting at a target WITHOUT a bulls eye on it! How in the heck does one hope to get consistency out of that thing with no bulls eye? :lol: I laughed pretty good but at the same time, you just give it that look like what in the heck?!!

Kind of like trying to put up a fence without running a straight line first.:yucky:

#2 · (Edited)
guess he thinks if he hits the target he is good?
My buddy the other day saw a guy riding his Harley down a 4x4 road dressed like Elmer Fudd with a 30-30 strapped to the back said at first he he thought man that guy is nuts only in the 20's he must be freezing then sayed how the heck is he getting a deer on that thing

#4 ·
guess he thinks if he hits the taget he is good?
My buddy the other day saw a guy riding his Harley down a 4x4 road dressed like Elmer Fudd with a 30-30 strapped to the back said at first he he thought man that guy is nuts only in the 20's he must be freezing then sayed how the heck is he getting a deer on that thing
THAT is to freakin funny!!:goodposting:

#7 ·
WOW HM now picking on Harley's LOL
would say I agree with the older ones mine starts every time first time & they don't even leak oil anymore

#9 ·
I've done it myself a few times, shoot at a solid color target and then use the first shots hole as my aiming mark.
Works great to set a new scope to bore sight always has put me on paper, then lock gun in vise, pop off one shot then move the cross hairs to the hole, dead on done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.