Deer Hunting Forums banner

new advertiser

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Inatizzy 
#1 ·
did yall see the new advertiser on the home page? any of yall own this? what are your thoughts on it if you have one?

#3 ·
I don't have one BUT man it sure looks comfortable and a heck of a lot EASIER to haul into the woods, when compared to the ones I been dealing with...
I wish I would have seen it sooner.. I'm sure it's a lot lighter then the last couple Climbers I purchsed this year, 1 for Phillip and 1 for myself... :-(

#4 ·
i agree with both of yalls comments.

i think i would like how light weight and easy to haul it would be. i watched their video on positions you could shoot from and it looked like you could have alot of diff shots. i wonder how long it takes you to get up a tree with one of those things.

but like tizzy said it also looks like it would be uncomfortable if you hunted out of it for any period of time.

#5 ·
What about extra gear?? How you gonna hang there with a backpack on your back?? I guess you could take it off and hang it on the tree.....but then it gets in your way when you're trying to shoot.Doesn't look safe, either. I don't think relying on straps and buckles to hold all your bodyweight for long stretches of time is a good thing.....safty harness or not.

#6 ·
i agree with the extra gear.. it looks like a good idea for about the first 10 minuts lol. Then i would see myself wanting to just sit down. It seems very versatile for sure with many shots but i dont think i would like it.. but inatizzy, isnt a trees stand pretty much just straps and buckles? or do you not hunt from a stand?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.