Bigfoot??? - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Bigfoot???

im sure yall have heard this story.. what you think about it?

i got this froma news source. read on

RIDGWAY -- It's furry, walks on all fours, doesn't have a tail and is apparently not a bear.

The only thing certain at the moment is that the images caught by an Elk County hunter have stirred new debate on the Internet about the existence of Bigfoot, or Sasquatch, as believers call the creature of folklore.

Rick Jacobs, the hunter, said he planted the stationary tree camera in Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, to try to find a handsome buck. Instead, on Sept. 16, the camera caught images of an unusual creature, he said.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."

The hunter said that after a week of trying to decipher what had walked past his camera lens, he contacted the Bigfoot Research Organization.

Stories about Bigfoot are part of North American folklore and some believe the bipedal creature inhabits many parts of the United States and Canada. Scientists, however, say there is no concrete proof that such a creature exists and brush it off as a combination of legend and hoaxes.

Images posted on dozens of Web sites have generated discussions about "Jacob's creature," as the unknown four-legged animal has become known among Bigfoot believers. The exact location of the siting has not been publicized to avoid people flocking to the area.

Paul Majeta of the Bigfoot group said he has been to the northwest Pennsylvania area and done some analysis.

"My impression is that it is not a bear," Majeta said. "It appears to be a primate-like animal. In my opinion, it appears to be a juvenile Sasquatch."

im going to try and add some pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM

the two pics on the bottom.. the top one is a shot by the hunter. the bottom is a picture of a bear that has the mange
Old 11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
B&C 180 Class

maybe thats what was following me friday night.last picture looks like a yote with REALLY BAD mange
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 11-05-2007, 05:31 AM

Check this Pic out. Similar? The Pennsylvania Game Commission said it's mange, I think it's clearly a Black Bear With mange...

Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 AM
B&C 100 Class

i would believe that its real, but ive also seen ghosts/spirits that many people will call me crazy for lol. I just believe what i saw.. my uncle was with me too to clarify. pretty neat! but freaky too. his house used to be in wisconsin on the onieda indian area with all that sacred burial stuff. The weirdest thing ive ever seen.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:03 AM

I wouldn't call you crazy, I would love to have witnessed it with you. Heck my Favorite TV show right now is Ghost hunters. The Taps team is awesome...

Old 11-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Scrub Buck

I've seen bear with mange out in the woods. Ugly little buggers.That's definitely a bear with mange.....or my ex-sister-in-law.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:28 AM

About 3 years ago we had a "Bigfoot" sighting in Clarence, NY just East of Buffalo and the Bigfoot team came out and hooked up all their high tech, fancy equipment where the sighting took place. No results, proof, tracks, not a trace. The local radio station got on the phone with these guys and let them have it with mockery, sarcasm, and jokes, you name it. Eventually, it all blew over. Nobody considered the expansion of the black bears travel from the Southen Tier Allegany Mountains as far North as Buffalo suburbs. R Jacobs picture looks exactly like the pic posted by Bruce. Those Bigfoot guys are out of their tree big time, a juvenile Sasquatch. I wonder if I catch a toddler Sasquatch I'll be able to keep it. With all their high tech gadgets they never came up with solid proof of the Bigfoot. I'm a Native American member of the tribe Seneca and even my own people out in the Pacific Northwest get caught up in the drama. Until Bigfoot tracks me down in the woods and slaps me up I don't believe in it or him or whatever it's supposed to be. I'm with BruceBruce1959. Mr. Signman be careful that may have been a "JUVENILE SASQUATCH" thinking that you were DADDY. LOL JK
Old 11-05-2007, 11:55 AM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBruce1959 View Post
I wouldn't call you crazy, I would love to have witnessed it with you. Heck my Favorite TV show right now is Ghost hunters. The Taps team is awesome...
yea i went out there for a weekend to visit and he told me that he has seen this figure before, so i was freaking out and he told me after the first night i was there he saw him and so i stayed up with him the second night.... well... we were watching tv and we would both see a sillouwette of sombody walk by and go into the kitchen, then walk back. well he went and checked on his wife and kids and non of them got up... so we saw it walk back into the kitchen, then it came back and stood in the doorway. neither of us looked over but we could see it was there. and my uncle said.. how ya doin marv?...and he went away.. wel he said this bc a guy named marv/marvin was killed in that house before they bought it. not saying he was marv or anything it was just unbelievably weird. it definitly made me believe that stuff, until then i wouldnt have.

And he has told me other stories of different times that i dont really remember but there whole family has testified to seeing things.

im not sure if this one is true but my cousin(same family) said he saw red eyes in his heat vent(sounds like a movie lol) but i guess he just flipped out and still to this day living back in michigan (like 6 years later, he is like 12 now) he stills remembers it and will say he did see them.

weird stuff.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Scrub Buck

I use to beleive in bigfoots cause my mother said the use ta live in the woods out back. When I got older I thought I seen a big foot in them woods but it turned out to be some guy wearn one of them gillee suits. I just about craped my drawers when he walked up to me and said hello.