Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/)
-   -   Thanks Savage Arms (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/9174-thanks-savage-arms.html)

spiker 01-17-2012 06:08 PM

Thanks Savage Arms

Had a problem with a stock screw with my model 16 and shipped it back.They repaired it and sent it back with a target that grouped.08 with winchester sivertips 150gr 300wsm.Nice to see good customer service.

on_the_fly 01-17-2012 06:38 PM

I REALY like companies that stand behind their stuff !!!

rdrader2002 01-18-2012 07:26 PM

Have 2 Savage Model 111's in .270 Win, one lefty, one righty. (Have one son a lefty, the other a righty!) Have had nary a bit of trouble with either one. Gave a Savage Model 11 in .243 to my daughter so the grandkids will have something to "grow up on". Used the lefty version this year and put a total of four into the freezer. The only shot I missed all season was after the better half bumped my scope when cleaning the bedroom. She told me she did it, and I rezeroed a day after I missed a broken tine buck. That's my st . . . st . . . story and I'm st . . . st . . . stickin' to it!

Bought them primarily due to Savage's good name and quality. Nice to see that if there are any issues, then I will have nothing to worry about.

Thanks Spiker for the great news on Savage Customer Service.

RR

AutoHertz 01-21-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by on_the_fly (Post 66649)
I REALY like companies that stand behind their stuff !!!

Why you like this type of companies??? can you explain me??

scribe 01-22-2012 06:28 PM

Ron Coburn, Pres and CEO is a friend of mine. I'll pass on the comments.

Hunting Man 01-22-2012 07:15 PM

Tell them to bring back the 99! :wink:

Buck Commander 01-23-2012 12:05 PM

It's great to see companies that go out of their way to help customers. We've had nothing but great experiences with them in the past. Good company all around.

scribe 01-23-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 66945)
Tell them to bring back the 99! :wink:

I have already discussed that with him and there had been some talk of doing just that but without the rotary magazine. I have had mine many years and still use it occasionaly.

deerhuntr 01-30-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdrader2002 (Post 66739)
Have 2 Savage Model 111's in .270 Win, one lefty, one righty. (Have one son a lefty, the other a righty!) Have had nary a bit of trouble with either one. Gave a Savage Model 11 in .243 to my daughter so propane delivery orange county the grandkids will have something to "grow up on". Used the lefty version this year and put a total of four into the freezer. The only shot I missed all season was after the better half bumped my scope when cleaning the bedroom. She told me she did it, and I rezeroed a day after I missed a broken tine buck. That's my st . . . st . . . story and I'm st . . . st . . . stickin' to it!

Bought them primarily due to Savage's good name and quality. Nice to see that if there are any issues, then I will have nothing to worry about.

Thanks Spiker for the great news on Savage Customer Service.

RR

I was actually looking for some reviews on this..

You guys all recommend them?