Deer Hunting Forums banner

NWTF in TN

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Buckshot 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, my buddy is president of the nwtf over the chapter in his area, but anyways he sends me a lot of info from the NWTF, this is one of the biggest conventions held by the nwtf so I thought I'd post in case some one was intersted, it's in TN. Should be able to go to the nwtf site for full info but here is a copy n paste from my email of date.

NWTF National Convention and Sport Show

Feb. 9 - 12

Exhibit Hall Open Feb 10 - 12

Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn.

#2 ·
It is a large, very well done convention. It is also exctremely costly to attend, not the tickets or door admission, the ancilarry costs like food, parking etc. Gaylord Opryland is one of the most costly sites in the country so if you plan to attend, take the credit card.

Weather in Nashville that time ofyear cna be anything from balmy to 10" of snow. I mention that because if you are from out of towna ndit snows, you may be there a while. Three inches snow shuts the town down and closes roads. I know that from experience. It is also quite wise to take ear protection. Turkey hunters simply cannot leave a call alone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.