Deer Hunting Forums banner

Hey Guys

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Buck Babe 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm a new guy from Georgia and just wanted to say hello. I've been cruising the internet looking for stories from this year, I've been having a decent year down here myself.

Anyway, looking forward to conversing and hearing how things are all across the US.

Have a good one,

David

#9 ·
Welcome and nice deer.

I got a six point two weeks ago, or as they call it here a three point. Never figured that one out?

Head out on Friday to my lease in tx and hopefully will get number two.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

I lived in Madison for a while and traveled to Roanoke Al. I know exactly where you are, very pretty country. I hunted the Redlands portion of the Oconee national forest.

#11 ·
Welcome and nice deer.

I got a six point two weeks ago, or as they call it here a three point. Never figured that one out?

Head out on Friday to my lease in tx and hopefully will get number two.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

I lived in Madison for a while and traveled to Roanoke Al. I know exactly where you are, very pretty country. I hunted the Redlands portion of the Oconee national forest.
I'm on the east side of LaGrange, closer to Pine Mtn and FDR state park. Wife and I needed to be out a little farther away from town. I've only been here for about a year, you'll have to let me know if you come back through and we can hit the field together.

#12 ·
That was one of my first thoughts when i moved to the area, I've never hunted hog before and I have an uncle that wanted to come down and do it with me, BUT I'm a little far West and too far North to see many. Every once in a while I see one thats roadkill but haven't seen or heard any in the woods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.