Deer Hunting Forums banner

site look

7K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  AJHunter 
#1 ·
are yall folks big fans of the black and green colors of the site? some have mentioned it makes it hard to read at times. (the black background in the forums) what do yall think? any feed back is welcome.

#2 ·
i think the colors are fine. course i dont need glasses or anything. But i like the theme for sure. I like the whole site. Its awsome. My girlfriend gets pissed bc im always on here instead of talkin to her haha.

#4 ·
the grey on black is a little lite,maybe more of a contrasting color like blue,green or red.Overall i love this place:yes:

#5 ·
I think it's hard to read sometimes because the text is gray... Our member names are bright white and I think if maybe those were reversed it would be better... member names gray and text bright white... does that make sense?

#9 ·
yup.:whistling:

#13 ·
all I'm doing is Highlighting my text and changing my font color.. Highlight the text, then click the Blue A, click the down arrow and choose the color you want to use.. it's that easy

#16 ·
hey bruce you got an empty chair at the long table in the camp?:yes:

#18 ·
ahh the old broken chair bit.We like to take the heaviest sleeper and his bunk and put it outside.just one of many.I miss camp.cant make it this year till after turkey day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.