Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (
-   The Lodge (
-   -   Has anybody ever heard of ????? (

timberghost 10-14-2007 07:31 PM

Has anybody ever heard of ?????
A little device called the "Butt out tool"? It's a "T" handled field dressing device in which the makers claim that it's the best thing on the planet when it comes to removing the deers back end canal. Anyways, I got one and the directions just don't seem too clear. Any experience, advice, please let me know.

wisconsinshotty 10-14-2007 08:50 PM

yeah my cuz has one and he says it works like a charm but ur supposed to shove it in, twist, and pull

timberghost 10-14-2007 09:40 PM

OK, but are you supposed to cut the membrane like right in half or cut around it just like a normal operation, cuz it says as u pull it draws out 10-12" of membrane then cut and tie off, that's a little confusing.

critter gitter 10-16-2007 07:45 PM

I just do it the old fasion way by useing a knife.

CODY 10-17-2007 06:52 PM


Originally Posted by critter gitter (Post 4177)
I just do it the old fasion way by useing a knife.

LOL. Doesn't get much better than using a knife. :)

10 point 10-17-2007 09:03 PM

Well i will stick to a knife.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1