Meet, Shoot And Eat .. . - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Scrub Buck

Post Meet, Shoot And Eat .. .

Hey all I am sure where most of you are from but I am looking for people in my area to come to a: Meet and Shoot "here in N.E. Ohio. I have a place that i can have set up at Geneva State Park where we can all meet and there is a great free open target range and very close by we have some picnic tables and BBQ pits. We can bring a BBr Grill and cook hot dogs, chicken, ribs, and hamburgers. We can also bring Coolers so that we can pass out Cold pop to the shooters and the families that they bring.

Here is a link to the map of the park and a small map on where to go when you get into the park.
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parkmaps/genevaparkmap.pdf

I am not sure when I am looking to do this but I am looking to do this sometime in the very near future. Possibly June or July. Only because I need time to get things set up and see how many people actually get in contact with me. If you feel you want to come or need to talk to me or ask questions feel free to contact me at

techtom44004@gmail.com E MAIL
When you E mail me in the subject line please put “MEET AND SHOOT “so I know to reply to you ASAP.

I am not looking for a huge turnout but a couple that would be willing to meet and trade some stories, tips and show off the hunting set up they shoot would be nice.

If I get a huge turn out and need a bigger venue I would possibly change the spot but that would be for a huge turnout. . .

Thanks for reading this.
Hit The X AKA " Tomas "

NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "

http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/[/URL]

Last edited by Hit The X; 04-15-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Mistake in writting my signature.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 AM

To far for me to travel but Good luck & be safe

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 04-11-2011, 04:16 PM
B&C 180 Class

sounds cool, but like gfd, too far for me.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:59 PM
B&C 140 Class

not quite as far for me but still quite a drive.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:22 AM
B&C 120 Class

Too far for me. I find it a little odd that someone would come on a forum and post an invitation of such as a first post.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:29 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
Tomas AKA " Tomas "

tator aka "tator"
Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetohunt View Post
Too far for me. I find it a little odd that someone would come on a forum and post an invitation of such as a first post.
Why is it odd ? I mean All I am doing is trying to make a meet where we can all have fun, and someone like you has to question it. Why ? Are you some one I need to answer to ? Are you the owner of this forum ? If you have a problem with what I post and when I post. . . I think it better that you not read it instead of read it and get all negative on why the post was made.

Its that simple.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:21 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
Why is it odd ? I mean All I am doing is trying to make a meet where we can all have fun, and someone like you has to question it. Why ? Are you some one I need to answer to ? Are you the owner of this forum ? If you have a problem with what I post and when I post. . . I think it better that you not read it instead of read it and get all negative on why the post was made.

Its that simple.

Hit the X... no one meant anything by what they wrote. It was just odd that your first post was a meet and greet and how it wasn't all planned out or anything. That's all. I personally think it's a good idea you have going, just make sure you have ample space and ammo for a good time!
Welcome to the site.. hope you stick around!
Old 04-15-2011, 02:24 PM

Yup good invitation and I hope you get a good attendance. be careful shooting and have a great time! If you were in the Toledo area I just might show up.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
Hit the X... no one meant anything by what they wrote. It was just odd that your first post was a meet and greet and how it wasn't all planned out or anything. That's all. I personally think it's a good idea you have going, just make sure you have ample space and ammo for a good time!
Welcome to the site.. hope you stick around!
Maybe its me i may have read it wrong. If i offended anyone by my reply i am sorry.

I thought it would be nice to invite as many people as possible to the shoot . I thought it would be something to move the sport and the comradery forward . is all.

I also hope this goes well.