Well, unfortunately I got Tinks Doe-In-Estrus and wondered wether to use it or not. I read somewhere that Big Boys might get a bit careless if they smell a hot doe after the rut and wondered if using it now might be a good idea.
However, we are forecasted to get a major snow afternoon, so I hope deer might be eating before it and I might get a shot. If not, I would try to hunt during the snow and probably would try the morning after-the-snow. Hopefully playing around the snow storm, I don't need to mix 2 different strategies.