Deer Hunting Forums banner

Look a here at this new member from North Carolina......Kick it back yall

4K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
How yall doing out there? I just wanted to stop by and say hello and introduce myself. My name is Philip Holmes and I love my wife. But hunting is my passion. Particularly deer and turkey. I love bow and gun hunting and I also enjoy reloading rilfe ammo.

Three more weeks before our bow season comes in and I can't wait. This season is going to be a big one for me. In October I have a hunting trip planned in Texas. Two weeks after I get back I'm going bowhunting during rut in the great state of Ohio. Some time after the first of the year I plan on taking my wife to South Carolina on a hog hunt.

I believe if I could make a living out of hunting I would be doing good. I'm always interested in meeting new people from across this country. I'm new to this site and haven't looked very hard, but I was wondering if there was a place on here where people could set up swaping hunts with each other.

#16 ·
a big "how you doin "from NYC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.