Deer Hunting Forums banner

any advice for website?

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
deerhuntersclub.com is now a little over 6 months old. we are climbing in the search engines at a reasonable pace and expect by deer season this year to be ranked pretty high. with a high ranking we fully expect to have a very active forum and alot of members. my question is do yall have any suggestions or comments to make the site better. is the set-up of the site easily navigated? like the photo gallery or hate it? im just asking what yall think of the site and would like some feed back whether it be good or bad. your not going to hurt my feelings any so be honest if there is something you dont like or you think is absolutely ugly. all right lets hear it!

#2 ·
Well in Indiana you can't use rifles for deer hunting but shotguns are legal weapons. You wouldn't have to make a whole new catogory but just put Rifle and Shotgun Hunting instead of just Rifle Hunting.

In the Other Hunting Topics you could add Varmits. I could probably get quite a few guys who really know what they are doin when it comes to coyote hunting.

These are just my suggestions. Take them or leave them. Just thought I throw some ideas to you. Good luck with the site.

#3 ·
i think its fine the way it is .theres a lot of competition out there i belong to 5 forums.like ya said come hunting season yall will get bigger:thumbup:

#4 ·
thanks huntermiller i like your ideas. will put thought into those for sure.

joel im glad your happy with the site and appreciate us being part of your 5 forums. with all the competion out there and you chose us that says were doing something right.

#11 ·
I to am a member of several forums and I feel more comfortable in here than any I've seen yet.Seems like nothing but downhome people round here.
I to hope it stays this way as it grows.
I only have one suggestion right now and that is how about a classifieds section for members to buy/sell used hunting/sporting stuff?
I'm hooked either way.
Rock

#13 ·
hey rock i have been thinking about doing that. it would probably be no problem to add. i was just waiting on it to grow a little. now do yall think a classified ad forum would be to yalls liking or make 1 of the tabs at the top in the green bar a classified section?

and thanks. im glad you like the forum. im like you in wanting this site to be a down home, people get along kind of site. (that could be a lyric to a country song)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.