Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/)
-   -   bad news (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/3296-bad-news.html)

cronarct 12-28-2008 03:19 AM

bad news

today my dad and i went hunting, were having a great time and all... i climbed out of my treestand and figured i would goto my blind and sit in there for a while and relax reading a book... i get to my blind, and it was ransacked, my 2 heaters, deer calls, binocklers, seat, scents, all stolen and someone took a knife to my blind... so i went to talk my dad about it so we checked out his blind and it was fine.

thanks so some jerk my hunting season is now ruined because now i cant hunt if its cold out ><

i will find him eventually because my dad and i think he will be back for my dads blind, tripod stand and other 2 stands we have out in the woods.

i will destroy him

WHITETAILFEVER 12-28-2008 06:10 AM

That sucks!! Can't trust anybody these days.sorry that happened to you!!!i would be waiting for them to show up again.do you hunt on private land?

cronarct 12-28-2008 07:10 AM

yeah its private land (my cousins) and u can see my set up from the fence line that seperates the woods from the next property, so im thinking its some1 who hunts there... my dad went back out for the rest of the day hopeing to see some1 come in for more stuff... honestly if i catch them they better prey i can restrain some of my self or they might get killed

WHITETAILFEVER 12-28-2008 07:47 AM

I would feel the same way!!! There is no reason for someone to steal someone elses property.and to catch them would even be better!!

cronarct 12-28-2008 09:19 AM

it really sucks because now my hunting season is over because i cant be in the cold and they stole my 2 heaters ><

Hunting Man 12-28-2008 09:37 AM

Sorry to hear of the lost equipment. Did you report to the police? I know some enjoy the comforts of a heated blind, but its not the end of your season. Dress warm get some of those pocket warmers and keep hunting. I've never been a blind hunter so take that into consideration for my remarks. Oh, take something to eat and hot to drink and you will sit longer.I hope the thief is caught.

onehorse 12-28-2008 09:39 AM

Yea, that does suck. You every right to knock this guys block off... every right except a LEGAL one. The first thing I would do if I were you would be to report the incident to the police. After all, it was on private property, there was a theft, and property damage done. As much as this b-----d desires a good thrashing, don't get yourself into trouble by taking the law into your own hands. Whatever you do, I hope it works out and good luck!

cronarct 12-28-2008 09:52 AM

well here in ohio once u land owner signs the permishion form it waives all property damage, theift, injury, or lose of life... so nothing can happen with a police report altho the cops are aware of it because a cop hunts the neiboring woods, but i will find him and he will either give my stuff back or get his head knocked off

there are only 2 things in this world i can not tolerate in a human being and that is a rat and a theif.