Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

deerhuntersclub members public hunt invite

9K views 38 replies 11 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
iknow the season has closed for deer hunting west of me in north carolina, but is still openhere until jan 1st, i lease some land downhere that got good deer on it, only about 40acreas are wooded but its nice all the way to the swampand creek ,so i am going to invite any members thatwould like to hunt , just let me know and illshow you the place , its close to benettville battle ground ,in johnston county,nc

#3 ·
thats a generous offer.thanks:thumbup:

#14 ·
ohhh that property screams deer heaven.what grows in them fields?

#15 ·
i am kinda scrtacting my head now, i thiught people loved to deer hunt?i know i do.was hopeing to meet and make new friends as i am getting old (43) lol,did i forget to say i got camping facilactiys on it , its a old camper thatwill sleep 4 ,gas stove and oven, fridge,gas heat also buti like the wood fire outside better,lol by the pond on pic, at the right next to thebig pine tree in the middle.

#17 ·
I would love to come hunt but im tied up when does the season end?are you a serial killer?:surprised::whistling:

G
#19 ·
hahaha. maybe some time. i'm always up for a good hunt anywhere. i'm working on some out of state stuff now for next season so maybe at some point. i'm working on pa, il, and or mt. then theres home and maybe md. its all about work and time. thanks again for the offer. with deer like that runnin round you never know

#20 ·
next season is a possibility

G
#26 ·
got a friend that lives there and its some club he belongs to 4000 acres abutting public land. waiting on the application now. my daughter goes to school at Roanoke college, so i'm down there a couple times a year.

#29 ·
busch you are realy open on the invite thats great...i think people just dont want to move in on some one ...the buck pic real makes you want to..if Dylan did come i think that would be great...if he killed a deer ,,,super....you can post it...thanks
thatpic was only one of 3 deers i have been seeing this season that iwould like to see taken by me or someone invited ,ihave seen a lot of yearlings and 2 year olds there also and does by theherds ,heres the other 2

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.