Hunting Games - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Scrub Buck

Default Hunting Games

spam..............

Last edited by buckfever; 12-09-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:11 AM

Ive got to view this as spam.. Email us if its not.. But im guessing im right.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 AM
B&C 100 Class

Ok, I'm a gamer who just started hunting, so I know alot more about what makes good video games than I do about hunting, and that game looks awesome. IVe been looking at the Cabela's ones and im not too impressed with what ive seen, this is a different story.

Looks like its an online PC game from the website though. Alas my poor old graphics card probably wont be able to take it. It looks as though this game represents ethical hunting BTW. It may be something the hunting community should look at as its going to be a foray into hunting for alot of people who are otherwise disinterested. May give our sport some new people.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stewart Mill

Last edited by timberghost; 12-09-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:20 AM

If this game was on xbox360, playstation or the like I would have left this post up.. Im assuming its not though. Correct me if Im wrong and I will let the guy repost his questions about it.

99% of the time a new member thats 1st post is a link pointing to another site is directly involved with the profits of that particular business.

I apoligize if its my error. The game did look sweet.

We dont spam to make our bigger. We dont allow it here either. Invest real money to make a site grow the legal way.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 AM

I went to their site.. This site has been spammed before.. So this gives us 1 more post to go into our inventory of spam..

Whats cool is if I have repeated spammers I can sue them for like say $200. For that small of an amount they would have to drive all the way to TN to dispute this suit. They probably would not make the trip so it would just ruin their credit if they dont pay. Its very cheap for me to start the law suit. And it would be in my home town. Easy access for me, not for them. Free money for me or they get bad credit.. Welcome to online law.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:35 AM
B&C 100 Class

Thats so evil its beautiful! Smells like...justice!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stewart Mill