seminar - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:40 PM
ronn

Default seminar

As I said in another post, I was going be be doing a couple Turkey hunting seminars last Saturday in Manchester, NH. They were fun. Its more than a little hard to try to cover turkey hunting in just an hr but everyone said they had gotten something out of it so I would consider them a success. I spent the rest of the day just talking to people that were there for the show in the booth of my local gun shop. Talking hunting is a terrible way to have to spend a rainy Saturday. I'm suppose to be getting some still pics and I'll try to post whatever makes me look smart, wink wink. So there probably won't be any. lol Anyway it was fun. I'd do another at a big sportsman show again if asked. I will be doing one at my local gun shop on the 12th of April. some of the guys from Manchester said they would be there even though its a hr drive for them. Just thought I'd tell you all how it had gone.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2008, 09:04 PM

sounds like you had a good show, now how about an online seminar right here on this site LOL
Old 03-10-2008, 08:45 AM

sweet. sounds like it went well.

If we can post a video on this site you could get someone to video it for you and we could play it here. Then we would have more than photos to go on!!

Just get with me if you want to try that sometime ronn. I will have to check and see how hard it is to tranfer a homemade video into an online video. Im sure there are thousands of 15 yr old kids that can do it but as of right now I would have to do some research.

Last edited by buckfever; 03-10-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
B&C 140 Class

Hey, Ron, there are lots of turkeys in Montana, especially eastern Montana where I go antelope hunting... are you getting the idea?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:34 PM
ronn

Marions? The really really pretty ones with the white on the end of the tail feathers? Ideas?! I was thinking they were headaches. got to figure out when the season is. something to think about.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote