Deer Hunting Forums banner

Binoculars

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
For Christmas I got a pair of Bushnell binoculars with a dighital camera built into them. 8x30 and very clear. Anyone know much about this product? I got a 1gb chip for it but im still trying to ger pics on the computer.

#4 ·
i had something similar from baraska.it should have come with software and a cable.Iknow were men but did ya read the instructions:shocking:

#5 ·
the picture taken is not exactly what you see thru the binoculars. it is basicly a narow camera with binoculars build around it. but the camera is setup to focus on distan objects. so you cant take a picture of something closer than 50 feet. but i took som pics of cows that were about 100+ yards and it turned out grea, almost exactly what you see in the view.

It did come with software and a cable, that i couldt get to work. (and yes i did read the instructions but dont tell anyone) after a few hours i finaly figured it out. and its not too dificult.

Overall i like this contraption, havent tested it in the feild yet but will soon, still a few days left of the season. its not as good as a good camera, and not as good as a good set of binoculars, but for a relativly new technology not bad. will let ya know if i find out anything new with it, and will post pics if i hapen to get anything cool. it has high and low quality settings, and takes movies (no soud but thats ok cus animals dont talk) and with the added card should be able to take lots of pics.

#6 ·
like i said mine was a baraska dont forget to take the batteries out.:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.