Members - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:59 PM

Default Members

Membership is the heart of any organization. We would appreciate help, and ideas, on how to grow the membership here at DHC. Adding another moderator will help to run things on our side but we need help from everyone to expand our site. If you have ideas please pass them along. I would encourage all members to tell their friends, family, hunting buddies to log on and see who we are, become members. I still believe we are one of the best family, clean, full of ..... ideas, exchange of experience ect web sites. We need to get the word out. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM

Tell all your Hunting Friends, Relatives, Neighbors, In-Laws, Outlaws, etc etc etc,,,,
we've got a Free Pee contest going on, All they gotta do is become a FREE MEMBER and it's Just a simple Click and Win !!!!

Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM
B&C 180 Class

I would suggest getting rid of the old guys. I mean, they are old! JOKING HM, don't break your walker! HA- joking again!

I think the DHC is great- I have often wondered why more people are not part of this site, but then again, I think there are some real experts here that help so many people. I know I have learned alot and it has only helped me in my hunting life as well as other areas. I also enjoy having the christian corner and the sports corners so that we can "open" up our true selves and not just talk about hunting all the time- not that that's a bad thing! Thank you HM and the other mods for making this site great! I do have to say I miss Buckfever- Mark was a great guy. But I'm glad the site was able to stay pretty much the same. I was scared there for awhile, but relieved it stayed true to an American past time.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:15 PM

Buckfever is still active here at the DHC, I don't see him leaving us anytime soon
but I'm guessing he has a lot of things going on right now and can't spend as much time with us here as he would like to
but I'm sure you're still going to see him popping in from time to time..

Tator you keyed in on an Important part of the DHC, we really do have a top-notch family atmosphere
and we do have Forums for members to participate in year round not just during the hunting seasons,
We are the ONLY hunting site to offer, what we offer, the Christian Corner is an added Bonus to the DHC...

Old 08-14-2013, 08:12 PM

Tator, don't get me started! I can spar with the best even at my age! We are fortunate to be able to converse in a forum like this where we can poke good fun at each other and share all of life's good, bad, and ugly. I hope we can get the word out to grow once again! I consider myself very fortunate to have some good on-line friends to share life with.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:29 PM
B&C 180 Class

Amen HM, I consider you like a father figure.... .but in a grandfatherly way... :)
Old 08-15-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Tator, don't get me started! I can spar with the best even at my age! We are fortunate to be able to converse in a forum like this where we can poke good fun at each other and share all of life's good, bad, and ugly. I hope we can get the word out to grow once again! I consider myself very fortunate to have some good on-line friends to share life with.
everyone well said this is the reason I have stuck around since 2008
Tator you whipper snapper the UGLY part of HMs post is you LOL
I really think we can have the "Active Membership" we once had
Part of the problem is I just did a google search "deer Hunting Forum"
28 pages came up not one on DHC we used to be on the first page usually towards the top.

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 08-15-2013, 10:43 AM
B&C 100 Class

I have a few hunting buddies im going to try to get on.. one of the things i helped with another forum a few years ago was stickers..

about 5 years ago i started the NW club for Camaros and Vettes.. didn't get much intrest until we made stickers then people would walk out of malls and notice them or i would be driving and people would write down the site name.. i know it a little investing but some times if you want to get the name out that what has to be done..

Also i would leave buisness cards and stuff with the sites name and my user name.. that helped but not as much.

I like the site ALOT! for only being on here for almost 2 weeks i feel i can call this home. so i'll start throwing the word out here in the great state of WASHINGTON!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:53 AM

I have been corrected rightfully so we are still on the 1st page at the top
did not come up on google the first time I searched did the second
Josh
I am liking you more & more need more GM fans on here as well

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright

Last edited by gfdeputy2; 08-15-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:24 AM
B&C 100 Class

lol thanks had a low 11 second camaro.. keyword "had" 4runner totalled it..