New to the site & hunting - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:19 PM
B&C 160 Class

yeah what they said, plus are all the pigs,cows,chickens,turkey or any other domesticated animal raised purely for the purpose of slaughter houses really treated more humanely? spending they're entire life in pen and cages never having the opportunity to live in the wild, run free, mate, care for their offspring, form family units, and just enjoy being alive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
B&C 100 Class

im pretty sure most all people who have even hunted one time in their life have had a great experience only because the outdoors is such a nice a peaceful place. when i hunt of course yes its nice to get meat but if i dont its really not the end of the world for me because i just enjoy the woods in general.... anyways welcome to the club ask all the questions you want im sure atleast one of us here will answer.

work to live
live to hunt...
Old 12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
B&C 160 Class

buksekr don't worry I've been hunting a few years and I'm still finding out things I've been doing wrong. keep soaking up the knowledge it's a never ending process.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:29 PM
B&C 100 Class

Thanks for the welcomes, i wasn't anticipating the post to turn in to what it did, but I guess there is one in every crowd.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franoble View Post
I am so glad that I found this site. It gives me an opportunity to let all of you know how angry I get when I hear all of you boast about killing innocent animals. Obviously you are at the bottom end of the human race because if you were enlightened you would realize that we have a responsibility to care for these creatures -- NOT kill them for some sort of twisted and degenerate pleasure. All of you deserve to be rounded up into a pen with no hiding place and just left there for whatever comes along to injure and maim you in the worst possible way. Thanks for listening to a voice of "reason"!

Write to your congressman. Every state, province, even country issues these little things called tags which allows us, the people at the bottom end of the human race, to attempt to hunt (harvest) said animal according to tag. It's not us that you should be upset at because we do only what our state, province, or country ALLOWS us to do. Remember that the law makes the decision on what animal to hunt, the gender, the time, and the number taken of said animals. I don't ever recall of anybody boasting of killing innocent animals on this site. My idea of boasting, "yeah man I just wasted this cute little fuzzy brown deer with my elephant gun and as I sat there waiting for it to die I said, see what you get you dumb animal, I can't wait to get online to tell everybody how cruel I was to you." Sorry but that just doesn't happen here. I am confident to say that every hunter here both male and female have the utmost respect for the outdoors and all of it's bounties, including the PRIVILEGE of hunting. I could go on forever in regards to this matter but I would like to enjoy the rest of this wonderful site and perhaps find a "boasting" thread in here that I could read about. I do THANK YOU for your wonderful insight and your voice of "reason". Please feel free to browse and leave an opinion on the site after all you are able to post which means YOU ARE OFFICIALY A MEMBER OF DEERHUNTERSCLUB.COM. FEEL FREE TO BOAST AT ANYTIME!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BukSeker View Post
Thanks for the welcomes, i wasn't anticipating the post to turn in to what it did, but I guess there is one in every crowd.
YUP!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BukSeker View Post

No problem, just don't boast. LOL
Old 12-03-2007, 10:36 PM
B&C 180 Class

im in the process of banning this so called "hunter" please dont respond to him further just alert the mods .thanks.
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 12-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel the signman View Post
im in the process of banning this so called "hunter" please dont respond to him further just alert the mods .thanks.
Will do.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
B&C 100 Class

Man what a vocoubulary.. am I going to have to get a dictionary to post on this web site??? Just kidding... Let me translate- why do you come to this site and read our posts if it bothers you? It is your right to not aprove of hunting or eating meat, but it is our right to do so if we choose. I allways try to be tollerant of others but this site is one of the only,daily, and stress free interactions that I am able to partake in. Please dont mess it up by posting your views on this type of site.And I promise that I will not post my views at PETA or the vegan site.lolololol