Deer Hunting Forums banner

Deer under trampoline pics.

15K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Crawdaddy 
#1 ·
These are some more pics i received in my email. I do not know where they were takin. If anyone has any info on this pic let us know.

Very interesting indeed.

See less See more
#2 ·
Now a question is..

In a pic 1 (top one) is there another deer bedded down next to the gray looking barn on the top left of the photo.

And in pic 2 and 3. The buck on the far right. There also appears to be another deer behind it. Notice how many ears you can see around that bucks head.

You can imagine waking up and seeing that out your back window. Think about what would happen to the trampoline if someone shot a gun!!! :shocking:

#13 ·
Now a question is..

In a pic 1 (top one) is there another deer bedded down next to the gray looking barn on the top left of the photo.

And in pic 2 and 3. The buck on the far right. There also appears to be another deer behind it. Notice how many ears you can see around that bucks head.

You can imagine waking up and seeing that out your back window. Think about what would happen to the trampoline if someone shot a gun!!! :shocking:

BF you have a keen eye for detail. I never picked them out.

I cant ever remember seeing that many bucks that close together.

As for the trampoline, I think it would take you a week to get all those deer unstuck!

#3 ·
Yeah it looks like a doe behind the far right buck. She must be at her peak to get all that attention. I have a similar trampoline in my back yard, WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN TO ME?!?!? It would be quite a situation if a gun were fired or someone went out and screamed bloody murder. They are all very awesome deer though. That's a dream come true for any deer hunter. To be able to tag a deer wearing your skibbies, priceless!

#4 ·
wouldnt want to jump on that trampoline

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.