Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/)
-   -   Background check vote (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/lodge/11402-background-check-vote.html)

Hunting Man 04-17-2013 03:59 PM

Background check vote

The background check law was defeated today! This is a small win for the gun owners of America! Some day the rest of America will understand that criminals will never abide by laws no matter how many you can make. Time has come to take care of the mentally ill in our country. Criminals should be dealth with quick trial and a quick carryout of an appropriate sentence. Our prison system has become a country club instead of a bad place to go to. Liberals in our Country will never get it, they simply have simple minds. To be able to demand gun control on honest Americans then turn a blind eye to the murdering of the un-born.........liberals are the problem! I am no demon-crate, nor replubo-crate not a libitarian either, no tea party member, I am however a Constitutionalist! sorry for all the miss-spells just wound up a bit.:boxing:

BruceBruce1959 04-17-2013 04:14 PM

I'm traveling right along the same path with you HM, I am first and foremost a Constitutionalist, I will never accept a Politician trying to convince me that our Rights are not Absolute Rights. Our rights, without Question are our Absolute Rights and we all have to take every step to make sure we hold onto every one of them. :boxing:

spiker 04-17-2013 07:14 PM

Bruce & Hm completely agree with both of you.As far as criminals & terrorists we should start with a public beheading of these terrorists for killiing kids in Boston.God bless George Bush for torturing these bastards we need more of it.

gfdeputy2 04-18-2013 05:05 AM

all well said Agree 100%

Scorpion8 04-18-2013 09:51 AM

Ah, but a liberal never suffers defeat graciously. You see how low politics has sunk that our President is actually calling people "willful liars" in public speeches? Yet of course his statistics are all perfect since they only show that Amercicans supposedly support his views, not anyone else's (especially the NRA).

Hunting Man 04-18-2013 11:24 AM

so when is a liberal speaking the truth... when they are no longer breathing. This president is so full of BS but he is fooling the sheep everyday. Using Cathy Gifford as a pawn was so low nasty, liberals will stoop as low as they have to to strip away our rights and demand big government give them whatever they want. I'm so sick of liberal rants!! :wacko:

tomlightfield 04-18-2013 12:44 PM

I'm with ALL YOU GUYS 110%!!!!!!!!! I'm a veteran who loves his country, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate this out of control government!!!!!!!

BruceBruce1959 04-18-2013 03:12 PM

Here's an FYI on How they all voted.....

Grouped By Vote Position

YEAs ---40
Baldwin (D-WI)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---60
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
King (I-ME)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Hunting Man 04-18-2013 03:44 PM

Thanks BB, I just wrote Ohio's Sherrod Brown and told him how dismayed I was with his vote and that the sportsmen and women of America are watching his future votes in the gun control arena. I also told him that his party has turned to catering to the liberal's so much that middle America can no longer recognize the party that President Kennedy represented. I told him that the right's of all Americans are being infringed upon by votes like his yesterday. I at least feel better letting him know my position. :smile:

spiker 04-18-2013 05:30 PM

Did anyone else get pissed when Obama kept saying dont jump to conclusions about the boston bombings.Whether radical muslims did it or not I KNOW THEY HATE AMERICA AND WANT TO KILL US SO WHY DOES HE GET OFFENEDED BUT HE 'LL NEVER SAY THAT.THIS MAKES ME SICK ESP AFTER ALL THE SACRIFICES OUR SOLDIERS HAVE MADE!