Please Help, Whats the preferred deer attractant/feed? - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Lodge
The Lodge Meet other hunters and share hunting stories, tips, and tricks.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Scrub Buck

Over the years I have spent hundreds of dollars on attractants. I just recently purchased Bonedemonium. I'm sold on it!! Several pics of bucks with the stuff covering their noses. Good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2011, 06:40 PM

I went on three sites looking for the contents of the stuff and couldn't find anything. I would want to know the salt% and full disclosure of the ingredients to make a purchase decision on any product. If you have any additional info regarding the contents I would be interested. Thanks
Old 09-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Rack Daddy Premium Minerals

I recently brought to market a mineral/vitamin mix that I worked on the last year to develop. It has over 30 vitamins and minerals plus a yeast culture to aid in digestion.
I currently have hunters in 7 states using it with much success. I encourage you to take a look at our website and make a decision based on what you see there. I do not think you will be disappointed.
There are some really nice pics of deer using the mineral sites in many states. We are new to the wildlife nutrition business but I have over 3o years experience in the field as a whitetail hunter.
I developed this product to improve the overall health of the bucks I hunt not really thinking of it being an attractant. I was surprised to see how effective it is at being both a boost to the overall health and wellness of the game but also as an attractant. It not only helps to provide the minerals and vitamins needed to grow large bone structures and racks in our deer but also aids in helping them to be healthier and more disease tolerant.
Please take a look and check out the mineral/vitamin content of our product. I do not believe there is a better value on the market today. Place 20 lbs in each lick site and get 4 to 6 months of benefit to your deer depending on the number of animals visiting the site and the type of soil you have. In most areas 2 applications a year is all it takes to maintain a year round site that will do way more for your deer than whole corn.

Be Blessed
Mark Howard
Rack Daddy Wildlife Products

Last edited by timberghost; 09-02-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: outside link