New Member with New Antler Product - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Hunting Manufacturers Area
Hunting Manufacturers Area If you manufacture any type of hunting related product you can advertise it here for FREE!

Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Scrub Buck

Default New Member with New Antler Product

First I would like to say I'm honored to be a part of this Club. I can't believe it was so easy to join. I thought I was going to have to learn a secret hand-shake and memorize the list of Anatomical body parts of a Whitetail Deer or something similar.
Anyway, I'm a long-time Deer Hunter going back to when I was a kid growing up with a rifle, shotgun, or a Bow of some sort in my hand. Now that I have a lot of gray hair I still get Buck-fever when Hunting season comes around, but I don't do much Hunting anymore.
I am relegated to teaching my grand-kids the finer points of Hunting with a heavy dose of safe Hunting skills, because my right arm had to be re-built due to a bad accident 2 years ago. I'm enjoying watching the kids come along, but I wish I was still able to shoot accurately. I can shoot, but with all the metal they used to put my arm back together, I can't get my arm in the same comfortable shooting positions like I once did, and this causes me to shoot way off mark.
To keep myself busy and in-the-game so to speak, I have developed a hobby-turned-home-grown-business-venture by mounting customers Deer Antlers on Camouflaged styled Table Lamps, with matching Camo style Lamp Shades. I even got the wife in on it sewing matching Camo Throw Pillows. These items make the difference in making your Man Cave perfect. Your Hunting buddies will be jealous! Oh, I almost forgot... everything you see is hand-made by me and all Made in America.
Please take a look at my site at Deer Antlers Decor including Lamps Shades and Pillows while you are visiting my site please click the facebook "Like" thingy in the upper left hand corner. I'm told it will help get me get more traffic to my site. Thanks and God Bless.

Last edited by CamoDave; 03-05-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2012, 05:58 AM

Welcome to the Club and good luck with your products...