Deer Hunting Forums banner

Bowhunting here in Wonderful WV Using Buck Wild Synthetics.

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Brook 
#1 ·
Hello Hunters!
Brook here getting ready to finally go out and try to harvest a deer. It's kinda chilly here so maybe the deer will be moving. I haven't had a chance to go out with being sick and all. But enough about that! I'm heading out dressed in my camo and have my matthews passion bow...it's really sharp look'n it's black/purple/pink. This is my 2nd year using it and no deer yet....but I'm not giving up. I've seen plenty! I'm using our new line of products from our small family owned and operated business here in a little town called Ashton, WV. Our business is Buck Wild Synthetics. We sale synthetic deer scent in 4 oz. bottles Pre-Rut, Rut and Lick'N Branch. You too can try out our synthetic scents! Check us out for proof that it works by going to our website Home or email us at buckwildsynthetics@yahoo.com. You can also make a purchase on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more. We maybe new but we're dependable and we want you the customer to get results...we're here to give advice and directions so that you too can harvest that deer. Our synthetic scents will NOT spoil and you don't have to worry about chronic waste disease. The scent is the same this year as it was last year...it doesn't expire! You can also check out our facebook page. So the question is are you ready for hunting season? Do you want to try a synthetic scent that will surely draw the deer and bucks in? Then try us! Good Hunting and I wish you all the best of luck! Brook (Buck Wild Synthetics)

Your Success is our Success!!
The picture is a buck in a mock scrape made with buck wild synthetics Lick'N Branch & Pre-Rut.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.