Camouflage Phiten Necklaces - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Hunting Manufacturers Area
Hunting Manufacturers Area If you manufacture any type of hunting related product you can advertise it here for FREE!

Old 12-04-2010, 12:19 PM
PhitenRep

Default Camouflage Phiten Necklaces

Just stopping by to let you guys know Phiten has come out with some camouflage necklaces! These are available in three different colors and you can also combine two or even three of the colors to make one necklace.

Phiten products work with your body’s energy system, helping to regulate and balance the flow of energy throughout your body. Proper energy balance helps to alleviate discomfort, speed recovery, and counteract fatigue.

For those of you who watch major league baseball, you probably noticed them. These have become very popular with todays athletes.

I have attached some pictures of what the necklaces look like. For more information or prices post a reply or send an email to

PhitenRep@yahoo.com

Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2010, 12:33 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhitenRep View Post
Phiten products work with your body’s energy system, helping to regulate and balance the flow of energy throughout your body. Proper energy balance helps to alleviate discomfort, speed recovery, and counteract fatigue.
I believe this to be an absolute waste of money. These things are like $25. PhitenRep.. please explain to all of us on here how these work? Don't just say they work with our energy system, my goodness, SUGAR does that?!?!?! How does it regulate and balance the flow of energy? I think i'll save my $25 and buy a $2 redbull.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:27 PM

reminded me to take out the trash this morning. I feel the energy already just reading about them, help me get out of my pj's. I really don't know how they can make those claims and not be sued but remember the pet rocks? At least they didn't claim the rocks did anything, that I remember.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:14 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default HAHAHA a little fun...

here you guys go.. I'll make you a heck of a deal... I call it the BLING9000. This necklace will inhance your worklife... that's right, it'll make you work harder. Plus it'll make you a safer driver! Golf game embarassing? Just throw on the BLING9000 and you'll be known as TIGER around the clubhouse! What's that, the deer won't come to you when you hunt, throw this bad-boy on and the deer will come and lay down in front of you, and give themselves heart-attacks! That's right, think of the savings on AMMO! Buy it now for 50 easy payments of $29.99! Don't miss out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (5.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by tator; 12-13-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:40 PM

That's all, only 50 payments? Geeesh if it wasnt for the expensive shipping I'm sure I'd jump right on that deal...

Old 12-13-2010, 04:49 PM
B&C 160 Class

Ahh some good oil snake oil for sale,everytime i see a bogus claim i cant help but think of josey wales (clint eastwood) when he spit on that guys siut and asked em hows it on stains.lol
Old 12-13-2010, 05:05 PM

I loved that part !!!

Old 12-13-2010, 10:04 PM

i have 2 co workers that swear by these things..

Ive googled them before and have found zero claims that they will actually work..

From what I read its all in their head. If someone thinks they are doing something to get better than they will naturally start to fill better. Mind over matter I guess.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:17 AM
B&C 180 Class

I just don't see how something like this is supposed to work? I would like to be told exactly how they work, in words that aren't so scientific that no one can understand. Professional athletes wear them b/c they are given to them for FREE. Then kids buy them wanting to be like the athlete.

Hey now, don't knock the pet rocks! You mean, Heavy Harvey wasn't real?!?!?!?
Old 12-14-2010, 10:44 AM

uh, no he's real I'm sure, I hope you and he have a very long and satisfying rock solid relationship, Tator. I may have a few more to sell if you're interested.