Spookin game in the woods - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Hunting Manufacturers Area
Hunting Manufacturers Area If you manufacture any type of hunting related product you can advertise it here for FREE!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Spookin game in the woods

This is a new product I came across that really helps me in the woods which I found at eztrailmarker.com. Any and every advantage we can get to out smart the deer works to our favor. Iíve seen these markers in the conventional style but have never these. This trail marker comes with a reflective arrow. I put the marker in the tree pointed in the direction of my next marker and follow the arrows to my tree stand. What I really like about these markers opposed to the conventional ones is that Iím not shinning my flashlight all over the woods trying to locate the next one. When I come up to my arrow marker, I know exactly what direction to shine my light to locate the next one. When youíre trying to get in the woods quietly and stealthy without spooking deer, the less Iím shinning my flashlight looking for markers the better chance I have going to my stand unnoticed. I also put two markers with the arrows pointed down to let me know that Iím at my location. They were also a good price at $4.99