Great Book of Hunting Short Stories - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Hunting Manufacturers Area
Hunting Manufacturers Area If you manufacture any type of hunting related product you can advertise it here for FREE!

Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Great Book of Hunting Short Stories

"The Great Italian Deer Hunt" is one of the funniest short stories in the new Texas hunting humor book "The Testosterone Chronicles - Tales of the Hunt." This is a collection of 6 short stories spun from the yarns supplied by my friends.

You can get the book at Smashwords - The Testosterone Chronicles Volume 1 Tales of the Hunt - A book by Tom Traylor

Without trying to draw too fine a line about it, there are differences between men and women. Down deep inside, the difference between the sexes looks like this; women XX men XY. Our Y chromosome has two primary functions. It allows us to pee standing up and it produces testosterone. Testosterone is what makes guys different. For instance, it allows us to believe professional wrestling is a sport and motivates us to say things like, "Y'all hold my beer and watch this!" With the help of our testosterone we are seldom right, but never in doubt.

This collection of Texas short stories examines the valuable contribution that testosterone has made to our ability to have fun in the great outdoors. While the stories come, in part, from tales told to me by my friends, I have been careful not to let the truth to get in the way of a good story. I have taken seriously my responsibility to improve upon the truth wherever possible.

So, on behalf of my friends and me, we hope you enjoy these stories of outdoor adventure. Keep in mind, that given the toxicity of testosterone, It's not our fault.

Boots up, beer open.